Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Foto Fiber 90 Fundraiser for the American Cancer Society

We less than a month from our 2012 fundraising event for the American Cancer Society!  Please stop by Virginia Spiegel's blog to get all the details. Since the first event we have raised over $200,000, and every cent goes to the American Cancer Society.  
This year Virginia has invited a number of artists to contribute three "bonus packs".  When you make a donation to the ACS you will be gifted with a photo and a bonus pack chosen randomly.  Please stop by 
Virginia's blog for all the details.  The gold donor day is Wednesday, February 15th, so mark your calendar!  Foto-fiber day is Thursday, February 16th.  
I will be showing my studio bonus packs as the weeks unfold.  Below is one of the three I am donating.


Each pack includes the equivalent of 2 fat quarters of hand-dyed & screen printed cloth
(either cotton, silk, or a cotton-silk blend)
and a framed mixed-media "mailart" collage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please drop me a line!